Designed to give you a framework to understand airline marketing
Lessons from some of the best airlines in the world
Featuring interviews with industry leaders and practitioners
Based on SimpliFlying’s proprietary 6X model
- A warm welcome by Shashank Nigam
- About the course FREE PREVIEW
- An outdoor industry - understanding how the weather affects aviation
- A tightly regulated industry - slots, rights, safety and more
- Externalization at airlines - how much of the process do you really control?
- DEEP DIVE: Lessons from Air Asia
- The legacy of the Jet Age
- What happens when brand and product are not aligned
- Why Ryanair creates deliberately low expectations to win
- DEEP DIVE: Lessons from Air NewZealand
- Two products, one plane - managing the class divide
- Understanding the factors that shape passenger experience
- The passenger at the airport
- In-flight experience
- Digitalization and connected crews
- DEEP DIVE: Lessons from Turkish Airlines
- Why training matters
- Comparison: how two different airlines execute similar promises
- Detecting problems: the importance of feedback
- Recovery strategies: fast customer service
- DEEP DIVE: Lessons from Vueling
- Compare and contrast: Vueling Vs Ryanair - how two low-cost airlines express their brands
- Fun-focused brands: Air Asia and music
- Premium brands: the case of Singapore Airlines
- DEEP DIVE: Lessons from Southwest Airlines
- Individuals: the case or Richard Branson and Virgin
- Creating a tradition: Westjet’s Blue Santa
- Country associations: Air New Zealand’s Kiwi identity
- Owning an idea or value: the case of Royal Jordanian and the Arab World
- DEEP DIVE: Lessons from Singapore Airlines
Who is running the SimpliFlying Global Institute?
The institute is run by SimpliFlying, a consulting company specialized in aviation marketing and communication with over 10 years of experience in the industry. The courses are taught by our consultants and selected industry specialists.
Should I take this course?
Certainly. In fact, this course has been attended by over 1000 airline marketing executives before you in the form of a SimpliFlying Masterclass.
I've attended your masterclass before. Is there any point in me taking this course?
Aviation is a fast-changing industry and we keep our courses constantly updated for this very reason. If you have taken a masterclass within the past year you might not need it but if more time has passed we suggest you do.
I want to buy it for my team. Is there a group option?
If you are interested in a team package, we have some options available depending on team size and on your requirements. We can also do an in-house training for your team. Reach out to us for more information at email@example.com.
I signed up, what happens next?
This course is under development and will become available on the 1st of February 2019. As soon as the course is available you will be able to start the lessons.
Why should I sign up now if the course isn’t available yet?
To save money! Anyone who signs up before the course becomes available has access to our special USD 99 launch price. The full price after the 1st of February will be USD 499.
Once I sign up, how much time do I have to complete the course?
What types of payment are accepted?
We accept credit card payments using PayPal and Stripe.
What is your refund policy?
We take great pride in the quality of our courses -- and, your satisfaction is our goal. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the choice, you are eligible to receive a refund at any moment.